When you arrive at Family Pet Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in at our front desk, a veterinary technician will see you into the exam room. Your pet will be weighed and have its temperature taken. The technician with then ask questions and take a history of your pet. This information will then be discussed with the Veterinarian before she enters the exam room.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from our front desk staff to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, we can help at this time.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.